Life's Better Ideas

Occasional links to, and comments on, ideas that I think will make this a better world, and remarks about things that need fixing, too.

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Friday, April 14, 2006

Whores

I just got a call from the Republican Senatorial Committee thanking me for my past support (I've never sent them one thin dime!). First he asks for $75, then $40, and finally $20. I told him that Republicans were a bunch of RINOs (Republican in Name Only) and told him they needed to earn my vote by cutting spending. He gave the standard disclaimer, then hung up on me. A$$holes.

1 Comments:

Blogger DEANBERRY said...

BE A MAN AND LEAVE THIS POST INTACT.

The Second Amendment serves absolutely no purpose. Most gun owners are far right. The government is now far right. The only time a far right constituency would ever take up arms would be in the event of a left wing takeover. But a left wing takeover will never happen because the far right beat them to it.

You all say you believe in the right to bear arms but when push comes to shove you'll be turning them in like good little acquiescent citizens. Of course, the amerinazi government will allow you to keep your small-caliber rifles and shotguns for deer hunting and small game, and that'll be enough for you because that's all you care about anyway. You'd never have courage enough to actually defend the United States of America against a military takeover from within.

The automatic and semi-automatic weapons that give you parity with the military will be confiscated. I'm sorry. I meant, your automatic and semi-automatic weapons will be turned in. Out of fear. You won't resist. You'll make every excuse in the book why it's your citizenly duty to abide by the law -- just like the Germans did 70 years ago.

I'd bet money on it. Besides they're far right. And you're far right. They're your friends. They'd never do anything bad to you. Or your family.

As long as you comply.


In Jesus' Glorious and Holy name,
Dean Berry - Real American
http://www.deanberryministries.org/index3.html
dinoberry@frontiernet.net

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home