Life's Better Ideas

Occasional links to, and comments on, ideas that I think will make this a better world, and remarks about things that need fixing, too.

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Monday, June 06, 2005

Magazine day

Today must have been magazine delivery day at the post office. I got 5 publications - US News and World Report, Forbes, Mensa Bulletin, LP News, and Car and Driver. The first 4 I subscribe or belong to those organizations, but I think I get Car and Driver because I bought some tires from the Tire Rack for my Alfa Romeo. That will keep me from blogging for a day or two. (Not) In fact, maybe I'll find an inspiration for a post or two from all that reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger goyishekop said...

P.J. O'Rourke sometimes writes for "Car and Driver."

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home