Life's Better Ideas

Occasional links to, and comments on, ideas that I think will make this a better world, and remarks about things that need fixing, too.

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, August 18, 2005

survey

I just got a call from a political research group doing a survey on Amendment C, which will be on the ballot this November here in Colorado, and on an amendment which may be on the ballot next year which would require school districts to spend 65 percent of their revenue on classroom activities. Currently, the average is 58 percent spent on the classroom statewide. If anything, the percentage should be higher.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which research group? I need canvassing info in my district in Fort Collins and I'd like them to do the work for me.

2:26 AM  
Blogger David Aitken said...

Sorry, I don't know. It's not something I pay attention to. If I get more of these, I'll try to remember their names, since you're interested.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home