Life's Better Ideas

Occasional links to, and comments on, ideas that I think will make this a better world, and remarks about things that need fixing, too.

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm Certified!

I took this test today and scored 81 percent (62 to pass), so I'm now certified to do the work I've been doing for the last 28 years. My company needs a couple of people on staff to meet IBM's requirements to be a business partner and the boss was pushing for someone to do it. The test, like many of it's kind, was multiple guess choice about programming tools (and had some really obscure questions), and nothing about writing good quality code. But writing good quality code is sort of like obscenity. You can't define it, but you know it when you see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home