Life's Better Ideas

Occasional links to, and comments on, ideas that I think will make this a better world, and remarks about things that need fixing, too.

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Five things you don't know about me

This challenge was issued by Jeff, and by Walter, because I'm so slow at getting this post up.

1. I used to stutter. A lot. From age 4 or so to my early 40's. To make a long story real short, it had a major impact on my ability to connect with people.
2. I've never been married.
3. I went through an earthquake in Seattle in 1964. I was in high school.
4. I was in the Sea Scouts, an affiliate of the Boy Scout and Explorer program, during high school.
5. I flunked out of Colorado College.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home