Life's Better Ideas

Occasional links to, and comments on, ideas that I think will make this a better world, and remarks about things that need fixing, too.

Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Comcast

I'm a Comcast subscriber, extended basic service, but I was going to cancel it this evening because the only time I have it on is in the morning to see what the stock market in going to do, at least at the opening bell. You can tell just by looking at the futures - if they're up, the market will likely open higher, down, lower. I was thinking to myself, it's not worth $45 a month just for that, but if I could get it for, say $20, I'd probably keep it. I didn't figure there was any way I could keep my service for that. But when I called up, the customer service rep offered me, without any encouragement, 3 months at $19.99, so I said, what the heck and I'm still a customer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home